A top tier hunting rifle. Browning is delving into semi-custom rifle production with the new X-Bolt Pro. What classifies the X-Bolt Pro as a “semi-custom rifle” is the level of specialized finishing touches and higher end construction above the already top-tier X-Bolt family of hunting rifles. First, the X-Bolt Pro features a true carbon fiber stock, making it extremely lightweight and rigid. The stock is filled with a noise-dampening foam.
Cerakote durability. Additionally, the Cerakote finish on the action and barrel is also on the exterior of the stock for added protection. The burnt bronze hue mutes the color of the stock for better concealability. The barrel features a new proprietary lapping process to provide consistent accuracy and easier bore cleaning – avoiding the need for a time-consuming break-in process. Other features include a spiral fluted bolt, enlarged bolt handle, and a threaded muzzle with a muzzle brake or thread protector cap.
- RECEIVER – Stainless steel; Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish; Glass bedded; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- BARREL – Lightweight sporter; Proprietary lapping process; Stainless steel; Cerakote Burnt Bronze; Fluted; Threaded muzzle brake; Thread protector supplied
- ACTION – Bolt-action; Spiral fluted bolt, bolt knob
- STOCK – Second generation carbon fiber; Textured gripping panels; Cerakote Burnt Bronze; Palm swell; Inflex recoil pad
- FEATURES – Sling swivel studs